RMGroup supply and manufacture a wide range of manual and automated packaging machinery. Including everything from Manual bagging machines, Robot palletising Systems, Bulk filling and Material handling systems, as well as supplying high-speed Form Fill and Seal packaging lines and Horizontal baling machinery. Our ever-expanding team is driven to achieve customer satisfaction and the best after-sales service and support in the industry.
Other services include Packaging machinery hire, Contract Packaging and CDM decommissioning and removal projects.
The company has grown rapidly within the last few years and we are continually interested in aspiring individuals joining our dynamic team.
Please email us your CV for any future roles email@example.com
Strictly no recruitment agencies. RMGroup do not recruit via agencies or accept any terms and conditions from recruitment agencies
Electrical Design Engineer
Hours: Minimum +45 Hours, Monday-Friday 07:30-4:30pm
Salary: Dependent on experience
Contact: James Nicholls Tel: 01686 621704 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief Job Description
Candidates will have the responsibility for heading the panel building department, managing procurement, assembly and all technical drawings relating to the supply of electrical panels for process and packaging systems. Technical specifications will be issued by programming engineers who will initiate build/procurement process.
- Compiling schematic drawings in Solid Works Electrical
- Organising assembly of control panels, liaising with project teams on project specifications and delivering completed panels in line with agreed delivery date.
- QC of in-house assembled wiring and electrical systems. Create controlled documents to add to Quality Manual.
- Ensure panels are to standards and comply with CE legislation
- Developing of current panel range and components.
- Creation of bill of materials and working with the purchasing department.
- Test and inspection of final product.