RMGroup supply and manufacture a wide range of manual and automated packaging machinery. Including everything from Manual bagging machines, Robot palletising Systems, Bulk filling and Material handling systems, as well as supplying high speed Form Fill and Seal packaging lines and Horizontal baling machinery. Our ever-expanding team is driven to achieve customer satisfaction and the best after sales service and support in the industry.
Other services include Packaging machinery hire, Contract Packaging and CDM decommissioning and removal projects.
The company has grown rapidly within the last few years and we are continually interested in aspiring individuals joining our dynamic team.
Please email us your CV for any future roles.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. RMGroup do not recruit via agencies or accept any terms and conditions from recruitment agencies
Hours: 45 Hours, Monday-Friday
Salary: Dependent on experience – PPE, Uniform, Pension, Overnight Allowance, Accommodation and meals paid
Contact: James Nicholls Tel: 01686 621704 Email:email@example.com
Brief Job Description
Assembly of machinery in factory ready for testing. De-assembly in preparation for machinery dispatch
• Wiring various packaging systems prior to leaving factory.
• Installation of packaging machinery on site, tracing cables back to control panel. All works to be completed prior to programming engineers arriving on site.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and attributes
• Minimum requirement of City & Guilds – Electrical Installation P1 & P2 or equivalent.
• Compliance and due care attention paid to H&S standards.
• Previous experience of working electrically on three phase, inverters, control panels along with basic PLC knowledge desirable.
• Applicants must be highly motivated and have a good work ethic.
RMGroup supply and install packaging machinery across the country this role will involve travel and overnight stays.